atom feed18 messages in org.apache.incubator.cloudstack-dev[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Jayapal Red...
FromSent OnAttachments
Chip ChildersJun 17, 2013 8:29 am
Rajesh BattalaJun 17, 2013 8:34 am
Prasanna SanthanamJun 17, 2013 8:58 am
Saksham SrivastavaJun 17, 2013 9:01 am
Koushik DasJun 17, 2013 9:55 am
Abhinandan PrateekJun 17, 2013 9:58 am
Harikrishna PatnalaJun 17, 2013 11:43 am
Ahmad EmneinaJun 17, 2013 11:55 am
John BurwellJun 17, 2013 12:02 pm
Joe BrockmeierJun 17, 2013 12:14 pm
Radhika PuthiyetathJun 17, 2013 10:13 pm
Sanjay TripathiJun 17, 2013 10:21 pm
Nitin MehtaJun 17, 2013 10:28 pm
Isaac ChiangJun 17, 2013 10:52 pm
Sailaja MadaJun 17, 2013 11:03 pm
Suresh SadhuJun 18, 2013 12:27 am
Venkata SwamyBabu BudumuruJun 18, 2013 8:06 am
Wei ZHOUJun 18, 2013 8:35 am
Subject:[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Jayapal Reddy Uradi
From:Chip Childers (chip@sungard.com)
Date:Jun 17, 2013 8:29:53 am
List:org.apache.incubator.cloudstack-dev

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has asked Jayapal Reddy Uradi to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that they have accepted.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more autonomously. For developers, it makes it easier to submit changes and eliminates the need to have contributions reviewed via the patch submission process. Whether contributions are development-related or otherwise, it is a recognition of a contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the project and the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Jayapal!

-chip on behalf of the CloudStack PMC