atom feed4 messages in org.wso2.carbon-dev[Carbon-dev] How to update claims cal...
FromSent OnAttachments
James McLaughlinAug 29, 2011 12:55 pm
James McLaughlinAug 30, 2011 5:11 pm
Asela PathberiyaAug 30, 2011 8:50 pm
James McLaughlinAug 31, 2011 4:29 pm
Subject:[Carbon-dev] How to update claims calling the ClaimManagementService remotely?
From:James McLaughlin (ji@stonewatercontrols.com)
Date:Aug 29, 2011 12:55:49 pm
List:org.wso2.carbon-dev

Hello,

We are using the User Management facilities in the ESB (3.0.1) to provide authentication and user administration for a remote client application. Adding and Authenticating users works no problem, and we are able to add claims when we add a User, but we are having some issues managing claims. How do we go about Adding, Updating and Deleting claims for a particular User after that User has been created? There doesn't seem to be an API supporting these operations in the ClaimManagementService.

Thanks in advance,

Jim