atom feed4 messages in org.netbeans.nbdevRe: [nbdev] java.awt.AWTError:Assisti...
FromSent OnAttachments
anna roubenJun 28, 2001 3:24 pm
Jesse GlickJun 29, 2001 10:25 am
Maya VenkatramanJun 29, 2001 11:20 am
Dusan PavlicaJul 2, 2001 1:39 pm
Subject:Re: [nbdev] java.awt.AWTError:Assistive Technology Not Found
From:Dusan Pavlica (dusa@czech.sun.com)
Date:Jul 2, 2001 1:39:55 pm
List:org.netbeans.nbdev

Hi Anna,

I obtained the same error, when I upgraded jdk and JaccessHelper to Version 0.3. You should set this row: assistive_technologies=jaccesshelper.embedded.EmbeddedHelper in file: jdkhome/jre/lib/accessibility.properties and file jaccesshelper-embedded.jar has to be placed in directory jdkhome/jre/lib/ext/ Then it's working OK.

Dusan

anna rouben wrote:

Hi, I tried to build netbeans using Ant. I downloaded NetBeans-release32-src and extra binaries NetBeans-release32-src. Unfortunately, at the end of the build procedure the following error appeared java.awt.AWTError:Assistive Technology Not Found: jaccessHelper... Any ideas how I can fix it?

Thank You