atom feed7 messages in org.openstack.lists.openstack-dev[openstack-dev] New hypervisor to man...
FromSent OnAttachments
Sam AlbaJun 6, 2013 10:32 am
Daniel P. BerrangeJun 18, 2013 2:24 pm
Monty TaylorJun 18, 2013 2:37 pm
Sam AlbaJun 19, 2013 2:04 pm
Jeremy StanleyJun 19, 2013 2:16 pm
Sam AlbaJun 19, 2013 2:26 pm
Sam AlbaJun 19, 2013 2:53 pm
Subject:[openstack-dev] New hypervisor to manage LXC containers on Nova with Docker
From:Sam Alba (sam.@gmail.com)
Date:Jun 6, 2013 10:32:49 am
List:org.openstack.lists.openstack-dev

Hi all,

I work for dotCloud and I wanted to share our recent work on Nova[1]. We've been using LXC containers on our PaaS product for more than 2 years now and we recently released the Docker project[2] that you may have heard about already.

We also wrote a blog post[3] to explain the work we did and how the Glance can make the glue between Nova and Docker's remote Images index.

The code is still pretty raw but I hope it'll be just the beginning, I'd be glad to get feedback from anyone interested.

[1] Nova driver: https://github.com/dotcloud/openstack-docker [2] Docker website: http://www.docker.io/ [3] Blog post:
http://blog.docker.io/2013/06/openstack-docker-manage-linux-containers-with-nova/