atom feed3 messages in com.googlegroups.adwords-help-basicsSinking Ship
FromSent OnAttachments
WatussiDec 2, 2007 6:44 pm
just2imagineDec 3, 2007 4:22 am
AdWordsProDec 3, 2007 10:05 am
Subject:Sinking Ship
From:Watussi ()
Date:Dec 2, 2007 6:44:38 pm
List:com.googlegroups.adwords-help-basics

I feel like I am on a sinking ship and am getting really frustrated with adwords. I have done a number of campaigns now, followed the guidelines carefully, making sure my keywords are in the ad and are relevant to the website. I have used the keywords that google suggested for the site, targeted toward a specific aspect of the site I am promoting, scrubbing them to make sure they make sense, raised the bids to meet the suggestion, etc. I had one of my campaigns looking pretty good when I left this afternoon around 2:00. Had a couple of different ad variations. All of the keywords were active, most were OK but some were actually great. When I come home, I had not received any impressions or clicks and I have 167 inactive keywords. This is very frustrating. I just don't know how you win at this game.

I have read other peoples posts where their ads just stopped. I don't know if this has anything to do with what is going on here, but Google or I aren't making any money this way!