atom feed9 messages in com.ubuntu.lists.ubuntu-uk[ubuntu-uk] Fw: Mp3 to Ogg Conversion
FromSent OnAttachments
Stuart BirdDec 18, 2007 7:14 am
MacDec 18, 2007 7:24 am
Alan PopeDec 18, 2007 7:49 am
Rob BeardDec 18, 2007 7:55 am
Pete SteanDec 18, 2007 8:45 am
Stuart BirdDec 18, 2007 2:46 pm
Robert McWilliamDec 18, 2007 7:08 pm
Robert McWilliamDec 18, 2007 7:41 pm
Pete SteanDec 20, 2007 1:56 am
Subject:[ubuntu-uk] Fw: Mp3 to Ogg Conversion
From:Stuart Bird (e_te@yahoo.co.uk)
Date:Dec 18, 2007 7:14:02 am
List:com.ubuntu.lists.ubuntu-uk

----- Forwarded Message ---- From: Stuart Bird <e_te@yahoo.co.uk> To: Alan Pope <al@popey.com> Sent: Tuesday, 18 December, 2007 3:13:14 PM Subject: Re: [ubuntu-uk] Mp3 to Ogg Conversion

Thanks everyone for the info:

<Yes. Going from one lossy format to a different lossy format where each

loses a different bit of the audio spectrum.>

I take it the difference would not be noticed too much by a tone deaf, music
loving grunt such as myself then?

Another factor is (I could probably get this from Google but may as well ask now
I am here) will the ogg files play on my iPod?

Stuart

----- Original Message ---- From: Alan Pope <al@popey.com> To: British Ubuntu Talk <ubun@lists.ubuntu.com> Sent: Tuesday, 18 December, 2007 2:46:29 PM Subject: Re: [ubuntu-uk] Mp3 to Ogg Conversion