atom feed5 messages in org.apache.lenya.userApache rewrite rule
FromSent OnAttachments
Camilla BorgApr 22, 2005 5:06 am
Sascha HunoldApr 22, 2005 7:49 am
Camilla BorgApr 23, 2005 3:48 am
Sascha HunoldApr 24, 2005 3:00 am
Camilla BorgApr 24, 2005 9:24 am
Subject:Apache rewrite rule
From:Camilla Borg (cami@email.de)
Date:Apr 22, 2005 5:06:06 am
List:org.apache.lenya.user

Hello,

I know this is a little bit off-topic, but in the Wiki there is a short tutorial
on how to configure mod_proxy and mod_rewrite to work with lenya. I followed
these instructions and they work except for the rewrite rule. I need a rewrite
rule to remove the /default/live/ part from the URL. I cannot make this work.
Here is what is within my httpd.conf:

I have just crossed out the server names:

<VirtualHost ****************************> RewriteEngine On ServerAdmin ******************** ServerName ******************************

ErrorLog logs/dummy-host.example.com-error_log CustomLog logs/dummy-host.example.com-access_log common ProxyPass / http://localhost:8888/default/live/ ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:8888/default/live/ RewriteLog "./logs/rewrite.log" RewriteLogLevel 2 RewriteRule ^/default/live(.*)$ $1 [L] </VirtualHost>

Have any idea what I am missing there?

Thanks,

Camilla