Pls find attached, FYI, the finalised beta version of the survey, to be
tested next week in Beijing at the Asia PKI Forum. I will post the file
shortly to the TC Members pages as well.
Special thanks to June Leung and to Ann Terwiligger for feeding back
comments on the draft last week!
Please note, that in parallel with the beta test next week, I am very keen
to get more feedback from the TC. In mid November, the survey will be
publicly posted to the OASIS website for a period of time.
We also still need volunteers from the TC to ...
(1) promulgate the survey to friends and colleagues for completion
(2) use their contacts and relationships to identify conferences,
professional associations, media and other events through which the survey
can be promoted to as wide an audience as possible
(3) conduct face-to-face interviews.
Thanks in advance.
FYI the latest changes to the draft include:
- added detailed financial benefit questions, as planned
- provided "total" rows for the points-allocation questions
- corrected typos
- provided my e-mail address for feedback; we can change this to
a more official OASIS address if preferred.
Lockstep Consulting Pty Ltd
ABN 59 593 754 482
11 Minnesota Ave
Five Dock NSW 2046
P +61 (0)414 488 851
Lockstep was established in early 2004 by noted authentication expert
Stephen Wilson, to provide independent advice and analysis on cyber
security policy, strategy, risk management, and identity management.
Lockstep is also developing unique new smartcard solutions to address
privacy and identity theft.