atom feed1 message in com.googlegroups.seo1seo
FromSent OnAttachments
xxx...@gmail.comJun 17, 2007 6:17 pm
Subject:seo
From:xxx...@gmail.com (xxx@gmail.com)
Date:Jun 17, 2007 6:17:18 pm
List:com.googlegroups.seo1

Hello everyone My name is Hamid I start flower businesses (online) on 2002 and since then I am trying to get a good position on search engines paid several time to deferent people whom clime they can do the job but no result. I have done some research and study learnt some SEO now I can say I'm intermediate in this boundary (or beginner) NOW looking for SEO person how can kick A... I am willing to pay for the job $10.000 (No consultant or consulting needed)

The key words are too competitive Website is http:www.canadaroses.com Flowers, florist, flowers delivery, send flowers, order flowers, buy flowers, Canada flowers,