atom feed9 messages in net.java.dev.glassfish.usersRe: <class> is not found. Have you ru...
FromSent OnAttachments
glas...@javadesktop.orgJun 4, 2007 4:02 pm
glas...@javadesktop.orgJun 5, 2007 10:39 am
glas...@javadesktop.orgJun 5, 2007 11:02 am
glas...@javadesktop.orgJun 7, 2007 1:36 am
glas...@javadesktop.orgJun 7, 2007 10:12 am
glas...@javadesktop.orgJun 7, 2007 6:59 pm
glas...@javadesktop.orgJun 8, 2007 5:28 am
glas...@javadesktop.orgJun 8, 2007 5:52 am
glas...@javadesktop.orgJun 8, 2007 9:23 am
Subject:Re: <class> is not found. Have you run APT to generate them?
From:glas...@javadesktop.org (glas@javadesktop.org)
Date:Jun 5, 2007 10:39:39 am
List:net.java.dev.glassfish.users

I have created a reproducable simple test case as a sample in the hyperjaxb3
project at java.net. Here are the instructions to reproduce the problem:

1. Checkout and build HyperJAXB3 following instructions at: http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/gfwiki/Wiki.jsp?page=Hyperjaxb3Install

2. Change to directory containing sample project that reproduces bug: cd .../hyperjaxb3/samples/po-ws

3. Build sample project cleanly mvn clean mvn install

4. Run sample project in jetty6 using mvn jetty6:run

You will get the following:

Jun 5, 2007 1:33:16 PM
com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.servlet.WSServletContextListener
contextInitialized INFO: WSSERVLET12: JAX-WS context listener initializing Jun 5, 2007 1:33:16 PM
com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.servlet.WSServletContextListener
contextInitialized SEVERE: WSSERVLET11: failed to parse runtime descriptor: runtime modeler error:
Wrapper class org.jvnet.hyperjaxb3.samples.pows.server.jaxws.Query is not found.
Have you run APT to generate them? com.sun.xml.ws.model.RuntimeModelerException: runtime modeler error: Wrapper
class org.jvnet.hyperjaxb3.samples.pows.server.jaxws.Query is not found. Have
you run APT to generate them? at com.sun.xml.ws.model.RuntimeModeler.getClass(RuntimeModeler.java:270) at
com.sun.xml.ws.model.RuntimeModeler.processDocWrappedMethod(RuntimeModeler.java:581) at
com.sun.xml.ws.model.RuntimeModeler.processMethod(RuntimeModeler.java:528) at
com.sun.xml.ws.model.RuntimeModeler.processClass(RuntimeModeler.java:355) at
com.sun.xml.ws.model.RuntimeModeler.buildRuntimeModel(RuntimeModeler.java:241) at
com.sun.xml.ws.server.EndpointFactory.createSEIModel(EndpointFactory.java:322) at
com.sun.xml.ws.server.EndpointFactory.createEndpoint(EndpointFactory.java:188) at com.sun.xml.ws.api.server.WSEndpoint.create(WSEndpoint.java:467) at
com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.DeploymentDescriptorParser.parseAdapters(DeploymentDescriptorParser.java:253) at
com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.DeploymentDescriptorParser.parse(DeploymentDescriptorParser.java:147) at
com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.servlet.WSServletContextListener.contextInitialized(WSServletContextListener.java:108)

Note that there is no type named Order in my project. However, there is a method
on my Web Service interface by that name. Does that info help?

Please contact me any time if you have any questions by email at
farr@wellfleetsoftware.com . Kohsuke also has my phone and IM handles if you
need.

Thanks for your help on this showstopping issue for my project. [Message sent by forum member 'najmi' (najmi)]