atom feed3 messages in com.googlegroups.google-ajax-search-apiRe: Help in AJAX
FromSent OnAttachments
Pratik aka RickyApr 12, 2009 5:20 am
Jeremy GeerdesApr 12, 2009 5:07 pm
QQQApr 13, 2009 5:22 pm
Subject:Re: Help in AJAX
From:Jeremy Geerdes (jrge@gmail.com)
Date:Apr 12, 2009 5:07:12 pm
List:com.googlegroups.google-ajax-search-api

Yes, it's possible, but not completely through AJAX techniques. In fact, I would recommend utilizing the RESTful API via a standalone application in, for example, PHP. Using the code snippets in the documentation, you should be able to pull search results for a query, and using the same principles, you should be able to download the content you're looking for.

Jeremy R. Geerdes Effective website design & development Des Moines, IA

For more information or a project quote: http://jgeerdes.home.mchsi.com http://jgeerdes.blogspot.com http://jgeerdes.wordpress.com jgee@mchsi.com

Unless otherwise noted, any price quotes contained within this communication are given in US dollars.

If you're in the Des Moines, IA, area, check out Debra Heights Wesleyan Church!

And check out my blog, Adventures in Web Development, at
http://jgeerdes.blogspot.com !