atom feed17 messages in com.googlegroups.android-ndkRe: Platform define: ANDROID or __AND...
FromSent OnAttachments
PeterSep 2, 2010 5:37 am
Damien LespiauSep 2, 2010 9:47 am
Angus LeesSep 2, 2010 8:42 pm
PeterSep 3, 2010 12:21 am
David TurnerSep 3, 2010 9:35 am
PeterSep 6, 2010 12:05 am
David TurnerSep 6, 2010 1:08 am
PeterSep 6, 2010 5:18 am
alanSep 6, 2010 8:34 am
Doug SchaeferSep 6, 2010 8:51 am
Tim MenschSep 6, 2010 12:35 pm
Angus LeesSep 6, 2010 1:52 pm
Doug SchaeferSep 6, 2010 2:46 pm
Tim in BoulderSep 6, 2010 3:14 pm
David TurnerSep 7, 2010 5:29 am
mani krishnanFeb 23, 2013 1:10 am
Jeffrey WaltonFeb 23, 2013 3:58 am
Subject:Re: Platform define: ANDROID or __ANDROID__?
From:Peter ("pet@gmail.com)
Date:Sep 3, 2010 12:21:24 am
List:com.googlegroups.android-ndk

I have no idea which one is "official", but I would personally prefer it if everything switched to __ANDROID__, and I even go as far as patching the few ANDROID places in my copy of the bionic headers to use __ANDROID__ exclusively ;)

Hum, I think we will keep both, ANDROID and __ANDROID__ in the Cmake file for the Android build for time being. But of course it would be nicer if we would agree on one, because the project is big and these defines are spread.