atom feed44 messages in org.slf4j.devRe: [slf4j-dev] slf4j i8ln
FromSent OnAttachments
Pete MuirAug 17, 2009 10:05 am
Ralph GoersAug 17, 2009 2:40 pm
Pete MuirAug 18, 2009 6:37 am
Ralph GoersAug 18, 2009 7:10 am
近藤 健Aug 18, 2009 9:59 am
Pete MuirAug 19, 2009 8:31 am
Ralph GoersAug 19, 2009 9:15 am
Ceki GulcuAug 19, 2009 11:17 am
Pete MuirAug 19, 2009 11:20 am
Pete MuirAug 19, 2009 11:29 am
Ceki GulcuAug 19, 2009 11:42 am
Pete MuirAug 19, 2009 11:51 am
Ceki GulcuAug 19, 2009 12:38 pm
Ralph GoersAug 19, 2009 1:42 pm
Ceki GulcuAug 19, 2009 1:58 pm
Ceki GulcuAug 19, 2009 2:15 pm
Ralph GoersAug 19, 2009 2:21 pm
Ralph GoersAug 19, 2009 2:31 pm
Ceki GulcuAug 19, 2009 2:40 pm
近藤 健Aug 20, 2009 8:22 am
Ralph GoersAug 20, 2009 8:35 am
Takeshi KondoAug 20, 2009 10:07 am
ralp...@dslextreme.comAug 20, 2009 10:20 am
Ceki GulcuAug 20, 2009 1:58 pm
Ceki GulcuAug 20, 2009 2:05 pm
Takeshi KondoAug 21, 2009 10:28 pm
Takeshi KondoAug 22, 2009 10:32 pm.jar, .jar
Ralph GoersAug 23, 2009 8:21 am
Takeshi KondoAug 23, 2009 8:40 am
Ceki GulcuAug 23, 2009 10:38 am
Takeshi KondoAug 23, 2009 4:59 pm
Ralph GoersAug 23, 2009 9:56 pm
Ceki GulcuAug 24, 2009 6:14 am
Takeshi KondoAug 24, 2009 10:02 am
Ceki GulcuAug 24, 2009 10:22 am
Takeshi KondoAug 24, 2009 11:05 am
Ceki GulcuAug 24, 2009 11:27 am
Takeshi KondoAug 24, 2009 12:36 pm
Ceki GulcuAug 24, 2009 12:56 pm
Takeshi KondoAug 24, 2009 1:15 pm
Ceki GulcuAug 24, 2009 1:24 pm
Ralph GoersAug 24, 2009 1:33 pm
Takeshi KondoAug 24, 2009 2:02 pm
Ceki GulcuAug 25, 2009 1:32 am
Subject:Re: [slf4j-dev] slf4j i8ln
From:Ceki Gulcu (ce@qos.ch)
Date:Aug 24, 2009 10:22:50 am
List:org.slf4j.dev

Hi Takeshi,

Thank you for your response. I have looked at your code again and now understand how levels can be set in resource bundles.

Having said that, I am not convinced that associating levels to keys in resource bundles is a good idea because there are other possibly better ways of obtaining the same effect. This does not mean the idea is bad, it's just that it is not overwhelmingly convincing. Contrast this with your initial idea about linking message codes (aka messages keys or message codes) in enums with those found in resource bundles. Convinced that it has potential, I started a new project called cai18n to explore exactly this venue.

See http://cai18n.qos.ch/ for details. You can get the code from http://github.com/ceki/cai18n/tree/master

There is a lot to do in cai18n and everyone is welcome to participate.

Takeshi Kondo wrote:

Hello Ceki,

I acknowledge that my first commit source code is not a finished product. It is draft.

My job is together with WebBeans. My submission is one of resolutions that I have troubles using Seam. I want to finish off it as soon as possible.

Please tell me reason that you can't understand it. I will all execute what I can do.