atom feed9 messages in org.xwiki.devsRe: [xwiki-devs] [VOTE] Add CLIRR exc...
FromSent OnAttachments
Eduard MoraruOct 22, 2012 3:46 pm
Arvind GuptaOct 22, 2012 3:48 pm
Vincent MassolOct 22, 2012 11:29 pm
Marius Dumitru FloreaOct 22, 2012 11:50 pm
Thomas MortagneOct 23, 2012 1:19 am
Denis GervalleOct 23, 2012 2:39 am
Eduard MoraruOct 23, 2012 3:06 am
Andreas JonssonOct 26, 2012 5:14 am
Eduard MoraruNov 14, 2012 2:45 am
Subject:Re: [xwiki-devs] [VOTE] Add CLIRR exclude for 2 new methods in the workspace interface for 4.3M1
From:Denis Gervalle (dg@softec.lu)
Date:Oct 23, 2012 2:39:27 am
List:org.xwiki.devs

+0

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 10:19 AM, Thomas Mortagne <thom@xwiki.com

wrote:

+1

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 12:46 AM, Eduard Moraru <enyg@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi devs,

Since the current policy is to ask before adding a CLIRR exclude and since I did not ask when I applied GuillaumeD's pull request [1], I hereby ask for your vote whether it is ok to exclude the 2 new methods: - that allows the creation of workspaces using a different template than the default one - that lists workspace templates

Since we are tight with time (Fabio needs to finish the 4.3M1 release), this issue should be settled ASAP.

Also, please note that the Workspace API is still young (and pretty basic), as far as I am concerned, and it is bound to get updated in the future.

Here's my +1

Thanks, Eduard

-------- [1] https://github.com/xwiki/xwiki-platform/pull/70