atom feed9 messages in org.apache.struts.userRe: DELIVERY FAILURE: Error deliverin...
FromSent OnAttachments
Joseph YangMay 22, 2003 10:09 am
James MitchellMay 22, 2003 11:21 am
James MitchellMay 22, 2003 11:23 am
Andrew HillMay 22, 2003 11:31 am
Joseph YangMay 22, 2003 11:59 am
Simon KellyMay 22, 2003 11:39 pm
Brandon GoodinMay 28, 2003 10:55 am.dat
Denis AvdicMay 28, 2003 11:25 am
James MitchellMay 30, 2003 5:38 am
Subject:Re: DELIVERY FAILURE: Error delivering to Chetan Khimjee/Impfleet; Router: Database disk quota exceeded
From:Simon Kelly (kel@ipe.fzk.de)
Date:May 22, 2003 11:39:52 pm
List:org.apache.struts.user

Poor bugger is probibly wondering why noone is mailing him anymore. *sniff* *sniff*

:-)

Simon

Yeh, Im getting that too. Anyone able to remove him from the list?

Oh Darn, and I was REEEEEALLY hoping Chetan would get my message.

-- James Mitchell Software Developer/Struts Evangelist http://www.open-tools.org

----- Original Message ----- From: <Post@impfleet.co.za> To: "James Mitchell" <jmit@apache.org> Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 2:21 PM Subject: DELIVERY FAILURE: Error delivering to Chetan Khimjee/Impfleet; Router: Database disk quota exceeded

Your message

Subject: Re: DynaActionForm --how to retrive multibox's String[]

was not delivered to:

CKhi@impfleet.co.za