atom feed5 messages in org.codehaus.sonar.userRe: [sonar-user] any plan for includi...
FromSent OnAttachments
Stefano FornariJan 15, 2009 11:26 am
Freddy MalletJan 16, 2009 12:56 pm
Stefano FornariJan 16, 2009 2:09 pm
Buckel, WolfgangJan 19, 2009 2:07 am
Freddy MalletJan 19, 2009 1:45 pm
Subject:Re: [sonar-user] any plan for including jdepend metrics out of the box?
From:Freddy Mallet (fred@gmail.com)
Date:Jan 19, 2009 1:45:31 pm
List:org.codehaus.sonar.user

Hi Wolfgang,

You've perfectly got the point : each time you split a project into several modules, which is one of the most valuable Maven features, you corrupt design metrics provided by JDepends as the Afferent Couplings (Ca) value decreases whereas your design hasn't changed.

As you said, the only solution is to calculate the design metrics on an inter-project level ... I don't know yet how Sonar could then handle packages conflicts (same packages used in two different applications), but it could be a very good feature.

Regards, Freddy