atom feed1 message in com.googlegroups.repo-discuss"no branches ready for upload" error.
FromSent OnAttachments
Ben LeslieOct 29, 2008 8:22 pm
Subject:"no branches ready for upload" error.
From:Ben Leslie ("be.@benno.id.au)
Date:Oct 29, 2008 8:22:44 pm
List:com.googlegroups.repo-discuss

I'm pretty sure this is completely a user error. (I'm an idiot!) But I can't work out what is going on.

I did a "repo sync", followed by "repo start asmmacros".

I think went and added my changes to "system/core", reviewed and committed them.

If it do "git log" in "system/core" I see my changeset in the log.

I think do a "repo upload" from the top directory and get:

"no branches ready for upload"

Can someone please tell my why I'm an idiot, or point me to an RTFM. I've read the contribute page, and the repo web page, but I'm obviously doing something trivially stupid.

Thanks,

Benno