atom feed2 messages in org.apache.jakarta.jmeter-userSSL peer shut down incorrectly
FromSent OnAttachments
Rishay MarajahAug 31, 2006 4:45 am
sebbAug 31, 2006 9:55 am
Subject:SSL peer shut down incorrectly
From:Rishay Marajah (ris@consology.com)
Date:Aug 31, 2006 4:45:09 am
List:org.apache.jakarta.jmeter-user

Hi Guys,

I am trying to create some performance test scripts over a HTTPS protocol. I recorded the script in Badboy 1.6 U1 and exported it to JMeter 2.2

Some steps run fine while others throw a SSL peer shut down incorrectly. Remove the failed step and the scripts fails with the same error but at a differenct step.

I have installed JDK 1.5.0 and also included the jsse.jar in the /lib of JMeter. I have edited the system.properties file to enable the sun SSL provider.

Am I missing something?

Rishay Marajah

The Definition of an Upgrade: Take out old bugs and put new ones in