atom feed5 messages in org.freebsd.freebsd-portsFreeBSD Port: libpreludedb-0.9.10
FromSent OnAttachments
David NaylorOct 24, 2006 8:32 am
Robin GruytersOct 25, 2006 12:04 am
Scot HetzelOct 25, 2006 12:30 am
Robin GruytersOct 25, 2006 12:58 am
Robin GruytersOct 25, 2006 1:26 am
Subject:FreeBSD Port: libpreludedb-0.9.10
From:David Naylor (blac@highveldmail.co.za)
Date:Oct 24, 2006 8:32:58 am
List:org.freebsd.freebsd-ports

Hi,

I have recently tried a "make index" for the ports dir, it failed with a complaint about libpreludedb, when I tried to make libpreludedb I got the same error. (My make.conf includes WITH_PYTHON=yes)

From the build command: make WITH_PYTHON=yes "Makefile", line 43: Could not find /Mk/bsd.python.mk make: fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue

I have tried "make -V PORTSDIR" on different ports and the output is: /usr/ports Which is correct. The problematic line, for interest sake is: .include "${PORTSDIR}/Mk/bsd.python.mk"

I have have a current copy of ports from cvsup2.za.freebsd.org

Thanks David