atom feed1 message in org.openstack.lists.openstack-dev[openstack-dev] Motion to validate Ce...
FromSent OnAttachments
Nick BarcetOct 4, 2012 11:05 am
Subject:[openstack-dev] Motion to validate Ceilometer's application as incubated project
From:Nick Barcet (nick@canonical.com)
Date:Oct 4, 2012 11:05:54 am
List:org.openstack.lists.openstack-dev

Dear Member of the OpenStack Technical Committee,

Following up on Ceilometer's application to the former PPB to be incubated that was done in July [1], we would like you to consider a motion to validate this application at your next meeting.

The project's application can be found at [2].

We would be happy to answer any question you may have about our application and hope that you will give a favorable answer to our request.

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/openstack@list@ [2] http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Proposed/Ceilometer

On behalf of the Ceilometer project team,