atom feed4 messages in com.googlegroups.adsense-apiRe: The specified client identificati...
FromSent OnAttachments
FlorianJun 26, 2007 2:50 pm
FlorianJul 6, 2007 11:12 am
adse...@google.comJul 6, 2007 11:17 am
FlorianJul 11, 2007 7:57 am
Subject:Re: The specified client identification header results in an ambiguous AdSense account.
From:Florian (flo.@gmail.com)
Date:Jul 11, 2007 7:57:45 am
List:com.googlegroups.adsense-api

sorry it took me so long to follow up on this

FYI I have just sent the email.

regards, Flo

On 6 Jul., 20:18, adse@google.com wrote:

Can you send an email to adse@google.com with both the client id you are using and the entire SOAP message itself that you are sending? I haven't encountered this issue before, but once we figure it out over a private channel I'll post the results back to the forum, I just don't want to expose any user account information.

Cheers, Justin Google AdSense Team