atom feed21 messages in nz.co.katipo.lists.koha[Koha] LibLime Enterprise Koha Q&A
FromSent OnAttachments
Joshua FerraroSep 15, 2009 2:15 pm
Kyle HallSep 15, 2009 2:35 pm
Chris CormackSep 15, 2009 2:52 pm
Chris NighswongerSep 15, 2009 3:08 pm
Joann RansomSep 15, 2009 3:14 pm
Piotr WejmanSep 15, 2009 3:26 pm
Brendan GallagherSep 15, 2009 9:07 pm
paul POULAINSep 16, 2009 1:15 am
Liz ReaSep 16, 2009 11:01 am
Daniel GrobaniSep 16, 2009 2:19 pm
Reed WadeSep 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Chris NighswongerSep 16, 2009 3:25 pm
Owen LeonardSep 16, 2009 6:51 pm
paul POULAINSep 17, 2009 12:44 am
paul POULAINSep 17, 2009 1:11 am
Thomas DuklethSep 18, 2009 9:36 am
Thomas DuklethSep 18, 2009 9:43 am
Thomas DuklethSep 18, 2009 10:44 am
MJ RaySep 22, 2009 2:56 am
paul POULAINSep 22, 2009 6:22 am
Joe AtzbergerSep 22, 2009 8:05 am
Subject:[Koha] LibLime Enterprise Koha Q&A
From:Joshua Ferraro (jm@liblime.com)
Date:Sep 15, 2009 2:15:55 pm
List:nz.co.katipo.lists.koha

Hi folks,

I would like to further clarify LibLime's recent announcement about the LibLime Enterprise Koha platform and its implications for the greater Koha community, as well as LibLime customers.

First, we at LibLime apologize for what may have seemed like a surprise announcement. We have been working hard on creating a business model that will both ensure the success of our customers and the long-term viability of Koha. We hope that the discussion below in Q & A format will help promote better understanding about what we are doing, and that we can all move forward, wishing each other well.

Q: Is LibLime Enterprise Koha a 'Fork' of Koha?