atom feed14 messages in org.apache.incubator.generalRe: [discuss] Apache OpenWhisk Incuba...
FromSent OnAttachments
Sam RubyOct 13, 2016 1:27 pm
Greg SteinOct 13, 2016 10:31 pm
Mark StrubergOct 13, 2016 11:15 pm
Sam RubyOct 14, 2016 3:29 am
John D. AmentOct 14, 2016 3:50 am
Felix MeschbergerOct 14, 2016 4:52 am
Mark StrubergOct 14, 2016 6:37 am
Felix MeschbergerOct 14, 2016 7:16 am
Greg SteinOct 14, 2016 7:26 am
Mark StrubergOct 14, 2016 7:51 am
Mark StrubergOct 14, 2016 8:00 am
Jim JagielskiOct 17, 2016 8:30 am
Sam RubyOct 17, 2016 8:48 am
Isabel Drost-FrommOct 19, 2016 3:58 am
Subject:Re: [discuss] Apache OpenWhisk Incubator Proposal
From:Greg Stein (gst@gmail.com)
Date:Oct 13, 2016 10:31:14 pm
List:org.apache.incubator.general

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 3:27 PM, Sam Ruby <rub@intertwingly.net> wrote:

Hello everyone,

Attached to this message is a proposed new project - Apache OpenWhisk.

The text of the proposal is included below. Additionally, the proposal is in draft form on the Wiki, where we will make any required changes:

https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/OpenWhiskProposal

We look forward to your feedback and input.

OpenWhisk has a first-time-unique request on its Git repository request. I inserted a comment about OpenWhisk's use of a GitHub repository [from Infra's standpoint], and the relation to the Foundation and a possible block on graduation.

Thx, -g