atom feed2 messages in org.apache.tcl.rivet-devRE: Rivet Apache 2
FromSent OnAttachments
Holger ZeinertApr 4, 2006 10:15 am
Eckhard LehmannApr 5, 2006 9:33 am
Subject:RE: Rivet Apache 2
From:Holger Zeinert (Holg@lms-gmbh.de)
Date:Apr 4, 2006 10:15:15 am
List:org.apache.tcl.rivet-dev

Hi,

I would like to use Rivet together with Apache2 on a SuSE Linux 10 system. After downloading the package I tried ./configure and stumbled over some configuration issues with SuSE. They decided to put the Apache installation in /usr/sbin, /etc, /usr/lib, ... I guess I can handle this.

Still, there seems to be a problem that either the svn-check out does not contain all necessary files or they were not installed correctly, I got messages in the error_log like

[Sun Apr 02 16:24:20 2006] [error] (20014)Error string not specified yet: init.tcl must be installed correctly for Apache Rivet to function: can't find package RivetTcl 1.1

The only question I have right now: does it make sense to test the Apache2 part? I'm willing to do some tests, but if you are saying that this is too early, I will come back later.

Thanks Holger