atom feed5 messages in net.nether.puck.cisco-voipRe: [cisco-voip] Q.931 disconnect pro...
FromSent OnAttachments
Tseveendorj OchirlantuuJul 29, 2008 10:46 pm
Michael ThompsonJul 29, 2008 10:54 pm
Michael ThompsonJul 30, 2008 3:35 am
Josh DuffekJul 30, 2008 8:53 pm
Josh DuffekJul 30, 2008 11:05 pm
Subject:Re: [cisco-voip] Q.931 disconnect problem
From:Josh Duffek (jos@tredent.com)
Date:Jul 30, 2008 11:05:33 pm
List:net.nether.puck.cisco-voip

Need to see the entire "debug isdn q931"...cannot tell you what is going on without that. The disconnect cause alone does not tell the whole story, just the reason the switch/gateway gives.

You can see bearer cap in the TX->SETUP in the debug...like this:

18:39:29.425: ISDN BR0: TX -> SETUP pd = 8 callref = 0x10 18:39:29.433: Bearer Capability i = 0x8890 <--- 18:39:29.441: Channel ID i = 0x83 18:39:29.449: Keypad Facility i = '5558888' 18:39:29.822: ISDN BR0: RX <- CALL_PROC pd = 8 callref = 0x90

You can decode that, or get someone in TAC to do it for you, and figure out why your switch does not support that. That or change the bearer cap with a isdn call-type (or something like that) command.

joshd.

From: Tseveendorj Ochirlantuu [mailto:tsev@gmail.com] Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 11:16 PM To: Josh Duffek Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Q.931 disconnect problem

Thank you guys

I saw that URL before and cooperated with telco guys but they told me that problem came from your side.

I'm testing "Recovery on timer expiry". Didn't see that error from log after increased interdigit timeouts on my gateway. After that configuration I faced new logs :(

Cause i = 0x82FF - Interworking error; unspecified Cause i = 0x82C1 - Bearer capability not implemented

Thank you for any helps :)

I would like to experiencing on VoIP very much indeed.

Best regards, Tseveen