atom feed6 messages in org.apache.tcl.rivet-devRe: rivet 2.2.3 rc1
FromSent OnAttachments
Massimo ManghiMay 14, 2015 6:46 am
Brice HamonMay 14, 2015 6:52 pm
Rani AhmedMay 14, 2015 7:23 pm
Massimo ManghiMay 15, 2015 1:58 am
Rani AhmedMay 15, 2015 9:09 am
Massimo ManghiMay 18, 2015 1:14 am
Subject:Re: rivet 2.2.3 rc1
From:Rani Ahmed (rani@gmail.com)
Date:May 14, 2015 7:23:44 pm
List:org.apache.tcl.rivet-dev

I have updated my website http://www.superlinux.net to rivet 2.2.2. The link named *products * uses sqlite and rivet . I have debian jessie. i have also ActiveTcl 8.6 as my Tcl interpreter. I compiled rivet 2.2.2 against ActiveTcl. I installed the rivet too. I want the phpinfo() equivalent in rivet so i can confirm it works just fine and also display the current rivet version.