atom feed7 messages in com.googlegroups.spaz-usersRe: One more build why not?
FromSent OnAttachments
Ed FinklerApr 3, 2008 9:59 pm
Ed FinklerApr 3, 2008 10:06 pm
jonathan.snookApr 3, 2008 10:10 pm
rwgrierApr 4, 2008 7:12 am
Marc CarlucciApr 4, 2008 10:31 pm
rwgrierApr 7, 2008 11:01 am
rwgrierApr 7, 2008 11:12 am
Subject:Re: One more build why not?
From:rwgrier (rwgr@gmail.com)
Date:Apr 7, 2008 11:12:53 am
List:com.googlegroups.spaz-users

Ed, I am still seeing that message on a regular interval.

Ryan

No direct messages (that I know of).  I will keep an eye on mine to see if it changes.

On Apr 4, 11:52 am, "Ed Finkler" <funk@gmail.com> wrote:

Has anyone sent you any direct messages? I thought it would handle that better though. Otherwise, Twitter may just be temporarily freaking out a little.