DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 21 July 2010
The DocBook Technical Committee will meet on Wednesday, 21 July 2010 at
01:00p EDT (10:00a PDT, 17:00GMT, 18:00BST, 19:00CEST, 02:00JST+,
022:30p India+) for 90 minutes.
Attendance at teleconferences is restricted to members
(and prospective members) of the committee.
This is the phone number for Wednesday's DocBook TC call:
The DocBook TC uses the #docbook IRC channel on
irc.freenode.org. The IRC channel is used for exchanging
URIs, providing out-of-band comments, and other aspects
of the teleconference, so please join us there if at
1. Roll call
2. Accepting the minutes  of the previous meeting.
3. Next meeting: 18 August 2010
4. Review of the agenda.
5. Review of open action items
a. Norm to develop a proposal for maintaining the DocBook websites.
b. Scott to submit Publishing DTD to OASIS for review.
c. Larry to render the current reltable example from
Bob and Norm with the current assembly elements for
d. Jirka to develop proposal for transclusion in DocBook.
6. Publishing Subcommittee report.
7. eLearning Subcommittee report.
8. Reltables in modular DocBook.
9. Transclusion in DocBook.
10. Release of DocBook 5.1 beta.
11. Review of Requests for Enhancement
To browse a specific RFE, enter the URL (on one line):