atom feed4 messages in org.oasis-open.lists.regrepRe: Draft OASIS Regrep Specification
FromSent OnAttachments
Lisa CarnahanNov 9, 2000 2:50 pm
Len GallagherNov 15, 2000 12:42 pm
Len GallagherNov 16, 2000 11:22 am
Len GallagherNov 20, 2000 9:14 am
Subject:Re: Draft OASIS Regrep Specification
From:Len Gallagher (LGal@nist.gov)
Date:Nov 16, 2000 11:22:16 am
List:org.oasis-open.lists.regrep

Oasis Regrep folks,

I've extracted the XML definitions from the Oasis Registry/Repository Technical Specification that I distributed yesterday. Of course, they had a few typographical erros. After fixing the errors the XML definitions are now posted at the following FTP site:

ftp://xsun.sdct.itl.nist.gov/regrep/OasisSpecXML.txt (27 KB)

ftp://xsun.sdct.itl.nist.gov/regrep/OasisSpecXML.dtd (27 KB)

After fixing those errors, and a few others I found, I posted the revised Working Draft in the same location. It is now dated November 16, 2000.

ftp://xsun.sdct.itl.nist.gov/regrep/OasisRegrepSpec.pdf (PDF 789KB)

This Draft will not change again until after our teleconference meeting scheduled for Monday afternoon (see details below).

-- Len

Oasis Regrep members,

It has taken much longer than I expected to pull together the existing pieces of the OASIS Registry/Repository Technical Specification into an integrated document with modifications agreed to at our face-to-face meeting last Month. But here it is -- intended for discussion at our upcoming teleconference meeting next Monday (see Lisa's details below).

The document is about 115 pages, so allow for that when you download it.

ftp://xsun.sdct.itl.nist.gov/regrep/OasisRegrepSpec.pdf (PDF 788KB)

I'll email it to anyone who might have difficulty with anonymous ftp - if your FTP client asks for a user it is "anonymous" and if it askes for a password, your email address should do.

WARNING: The XML definitions have not been checked for correctness yet. We'll do that here tomorrow and distribute the extracted XML DTD's to this email list before the weekend. They are similar but NOT identical to the existing ones since we changed so many names at our meeting!!

Talk to you all on Monday,