atom feed4 messages in org.apache.hc.httpclient-usersRe: DNS-Log file
FromSent OnAttachments
BashiroSep 11, 2007 11:49 am.txt
Oleg KalnichevskiSep 12, 2007 2:10 am
BashiroSep 12, 2007 4:55 am
Oleg KalnichevskiSep 12, 2007 7:45 am
Subject:Re: DNS-Log file
From:Oleg Kalnichevski (ole@apache.org)
Date:Sep 12, 2007 7:45:04 am
List:org.apache.hc.httpclient-users

On Wed, 2007-09-12 at 07:55 -0400, Bashiro wrote:

Thanks again for your help, What I am wondering is that; is the httpclient able to make a "get" request in the form; /nic/update? and not in the form http://nic/update? (that is: without the
http://?)

That's what it does. See the log.

The site I am trying to connect to has a get in that form right after the
authorization. Could it be the reason why two status?

The CGI script on the remote server appears buggy.

Oleg

Thanks in advance

Bashiro

--- On Wed 09/12, Oleg Kalnichevski < ole@apache.org > wrote: From: Oleg Kalnichevski [mailto: ole@apache.org] To: http@jakarta.apache.org Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 11:10:17 +0200 Subject: Re: DNS-Log file

On Tue, 2007-09-11 at 14:49 -0400, Bashiro wrote:> I have seen the logger files
now. Thanks for the help..> I have enclosed my log for anyone to> help me to see
what I am doing wrong..> Bashiro,As far as I can tell there is nothing wrong.
The request getssuccessfully authenticated. The only thing that seems suspicious
is twostatus lines in HTTP responses. Oleg > thanks> Bashiro> > > Bashiro> > ---
On Tue 09/11, Oleg Kalnichevski < ole@apache.org > wrote:> From: Oleg
Kalnichevski [mailto: ole@apache.org]> To: bash@myway.com> Cc:
http@jakarta.apache.org> Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 17:39:49 +0200>
Subject: Re: DNS> > On Tue, 2007-09-11 at 09:37 -0400, Bashiro wrote:> Hello
folks,> > i am writing this client that updates a dns server (whereby i need
first to login and the perform the get command).> Whn I use the basic
authentication example it works fine> with some sites.> > But when i use on
other sites that also need authentication first and then a second get command, i receive error message from httpclient that ; the site needs
authentication but cannot find any. Why ? can anyone explain to me what is wrong
?>> Any help/comments is welcome> Thanks> Bashiro> Bashiro,Turn on wire/context
logging and examine the
loghttp://jakarta.apache.org/httpcomponents/httpclient-3.x/logging.htmlOleg>