atom feed8 messages in org.xwiki.users[xwiki-users] Setup a sepparate space...
FromSent OnAttachments
dullfigMay 25, 2016 10:05 am
Marius Dumitru FloreaMay 26, 2016 1:35 am
Daniel UllfigMay 26, 2016 8:57 am
Daniel UllfigMay 26, 2016 10:01 pm
Vincent MassolMay 27, 2016 12:04 am
Daniel UllfigMay 27, 2016 8:52 am
Vincent MassolMay 27, 2016 8:54 am
Daniel UllfigMay 27, 2016 9:19 am
Subject:[xwiki-users] Setup a sepparate space for javascript
From:dullfig (dan@grmcompany.com)
Date:May 25, 2016 10:05:10 am
List:org.xwiki.users

Hello:

I was wondering if anyone else has done this. My application is starting to need a whole bunch of javascript, and I was thinking of setting up a separate space (maybe call it js) where there is nothing but pages with javascript objects attached. That way I could set up a ClassSheet for that space, whith an embedded javascript editor (ace editor) to make editing the javascript easier.

Dan.