atom feed1 message in net.java.dev.hudson.devSonatype looking for 3 FTEs to work o...
FromSent OnAttachments
Jason van ZylJul 2, 2009 8:34 am
Subject:Sonatype looking for 3 FTEs to work on our Hudson offering
From:Jason van Zyl (jvan@sonatype.com)
Date:Jul 2, 2009 8:34:19 am
List:net.java.dev.hudson.dev

Hi,

If you're a Hudson guru (i.e. know it down to the bare metal), have extensive knowledge of Maven and are looking for full-time work ping me. We intend to give all core work we do back to the community as our commercial offering will be exactly what Sonatype does with Nexus which is purely a set of plugins on top of the OSS core that we support/sell commercially. Of course, for us our support will be squarely targeted at Maven enterprise use, and tight integration with Nexus and M2Eclipse.

Thanks,

Jason

---------------------------------------------------------- Jason van Zyl Founder, Apache Maven http://twitter.com/jvanzyl http://twitter.com/SonatypeNexus http://twitter.com/SonatypeM2E

We know what we are, but know not what we may be.

-- Shakespeare