atom feed1 message in com.googlegroups.google-talk-openRe: Cute and hot girls wanna talk wit...
FromSent OnAttachments
cute...@gmail.comDec 13, 2005 6:21 pm
Subject:Re: Cute and hot girls wanna talk with you!
From:cute...@gmail.com (cute@gmail.com)
Date:Dec 13, 2005 6:21:06 pm
List:com.googlegroups.google-talk-open

VERY GREAT!

Just got it and I want to share with you all at once. there!

Free to join, easy to join, very great! http://geocities.com/prettyclubs/

From: "whoami" <who@gmail.com> - Find messages by this author Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2005 10:32:33 -0000 Local: Tues, Dec 13 2005 08:32 am Subject: Re: Nice and cute girl clubs, a great place for you all!

I want you to know that because of your site, I have found the girl of my dreams. I knew that there was someone out there after my first wife,

that I could fall inlove with again. She is EVEYTHING I have always wanted in a friend, partner, lover, etc. I hate to admit it but because

of your site's "pop-up" I am 150% inlove. Thanks guys and keep up the fantastic work.