atom feed4 messages in com.mulberrytech.lists.xsl-listRe: [xsl] jd.xslt dead?
FromSent OnAttachments
Oleg TkachenkoSep 15, 2005 2:15 am
Michael KaySep 15, 2005 4:00 am
Tony LavinioSep 15, 2005 12:16 pm
Tony LavinioSep 16, 2005 8:11 am
Subject:Re: [xsl] jd.xslt dead?
From:Tony Lavinio (xm@lavinio.net)
Date:Sep 16, 2005 8:11:12 am
List:com.mulberrytech.lists.xsl-list

Tommie Usdin from Mulberry Technologies pointed out that in my haste to get the page out there, I hadn't clearly named Johannes as the author. Fixed. Thanks. Sorry! Is there anyone else with any history or archives or anything on jd.xslt to add? On 09-15-2005 3:13 PM, Tony Lavinio wrote:

I put a copy of what I could find on http://www.stylusstudio.com/jd.xslt/

If someone has another version or more files to be added, let me know and I will expand the archive. On 09-15-2005 7:00 AM, Michael Kay wrote:

Sadly, Johannes seems to have disappeared from the XSLT scene as spontaneously as he arrived on it. I don't know of any contact address other than his defunct aztecrider domain.

Does anyone have a copy of the latest jd.xslt distribution that we could mount on a web-site somewhere, either just for archival purposes, or in case someone ever wants to do some more development, comparative studies, updating to support JDK 1.5, or whatever? It's a shame to allow such things to disappear without trace. IIRC it was issued under a fairly permissive license. On 09-15-2005 11:15 AM, Oleg Tkachenko wrote:

I can't find any information about jd.xslt processor anymore. The site seems to be hijacked. Johannes, is it domain renew problem or you quit?