atom feed1 message in com.googlegroups.is-something-brokenGmail Hangs loading Rich Text Editor ...
FromSent OnAttachments
bobdudeFeb 7, 2008 12:33 pm
Subject:Gmail Hangs loading Rich Text Editor or runs REAL SLOW while using it
From:bobdude ()
Date:Feb 7, 2008 12:33:37 pm
List:com.googlegroups.is-something-broken

I have been getting a recurring problem when trying to write e-mails. If I go to compose, reply, or forward, I will consistently get a problem where it will take forever to load, and then it will leave a huge gap between the Rich Text Editor and the message. If it does this, I can almost bet every time that as I begin to type, my keystrokes will appear one character per second. To fix the problem, I have to either restart the browser or manage to click plain text, then reload rich text.

This solution only works for one iteration and the problem will usually happen the next time I try to draft an e-mail. In worst case scenarios, it will hang so bad that I have to force quit.

I am using Firefox 2.0.0.11 in Mac.