atom feed11 messages in org.apache.lucene.java-userRe: Getting multi-values to use in fi...
FromSent OnAttachments
Rob AudenaerdeApr 23, 2014 3:56 am
Michael SokolovApr 23, 2014 7:11 am
Rob AudenaerdeApr 23, 2014 7:30 am
Shai EreraApr 23, 2014 7:38 am
Rob AudenaerdeApr 23, 2014 7:49 am
Shai EreraApr 23, 2014 8:13 am
Rob AudenaerdeApr 23, 2014 8:49 am
Shai EreraApr 24, 2014 3:20 am
Shai EreraApr 27, 2014 12:27 pm
Rob AudenaerdeApr 29, 2014 12:04 am
Shai EreraApr 29, 2014 12:43 am
Subject:Re: Getting multi-values to use in filter?
From:Rob Audenaerde (rob.@gmail.com)
Date:Apr 23, 2014 7:30:00 am
List:org.apache.lucene.java-user

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your reply.

I think it is not-so-much an invalid use case for Lucene. Lucene already has (experimental) support for Dynamic Range Facets, expressions (javascript expressions, geospatial haversin etc. etc). There are all computed on the fly; and work really well. They just depend on the fact that there is only one (numeric) value per field per document.

-Rob