atom feed11 messages in org.codehaus.sonar.userRe: [sonar-user] [sonar-runner] Sonar...
FromSent OnAttachments
Marc VerwerftMar 8, 2012 5:43 am
Freddy MalletMar 9, 2012 2:10 am
Marc VerwerftMar 12, 2012 1:29 am
Evgeny MandrikovMar 12, 2012 1:37 am
Marc VerwerftMar 12, 2012 2:21 am
Dinesh BolkensteynMar 12, 2012 3:24 am
Marc VerwerftMar 12, 2012 3:46 am
Freddy MalletMar 12, 2012 7:28 am
Marc VerwerftMar 12, 2012 7:58 am
Evgeny MandrikovMar 12, 2012 8:19 am
Tomasz HopekAug 10, 2012 8:03 am
Subject:Re: [sonar-user] [sonar-runner] SonarException: Unable to read and import ... - identical filenames?
From:Evgeny Mandrikov (mand@gmail.com)
Date:Mar 12, 2012 1:37:55 am
List:org.codehaus.sonar.user

Hi guys,

Indeed due to chains of exceptions in Sonar it's hard to distinguish two cases :

1. source encoding problem 2. files with same name in same namespace

And in order to distinguish them - you should take a look (or provide for us) full stack-strace of error, which will contain root cause explaining problem.