atom feed2 messages in org.georgialibraries.list.open-ils-dev[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Multi-homed Items (bou...
FromSent OnAttachments
Mike RylanderFeb 16, 2011 10:30 am.pdf
Hardy, ElaineFeb 16, 2011 11:38 am
Subject:[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Multi-homed Items (bound-with, et al)
From:Mike Rylander (mryl@gmail.com)
Date:Feb 16, 2011 10:30:37 am
List:org.georgialibraries.list.open-ils-dev
Attachments:

As promised, here attached you will find a sketch of the design for Multi-homed Items. This design is meant to cover the conceptual inverse of the Monograph Parts, that is, aggregation (instead of splitting, or dis-integration) of bibs under the umbrella of a single barcoded item. The narrative in the PDF is self-explanatory (I hope), so I will keep this email short. Again, comments and feedback welcome!