OASIS Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA) TC member,
Seraphim Larsen has created a new action item.
Description: Embedding version numbers in cat...
Owner: Mr. Eliot Kimber
Due: 13 Sep 2005
Seraphim Larsen 2005-09-06 18:40 GMT
From TC Meeting 06 Sept 2005:
- Catalogs: embedding version numbers
- There was extensive discussion, not all of it captured
here. If there are any significant omissions, please post
to the TC List.
- Chris Wong -- The proposal as it stands seems OK; the
peripheral issues can be resolved separately.
- Don -- Looks like we need to identify "best practice" for
current version of the spec, and for 1.1., maybe we should
update the spec with a best practice on the use of XML
schema with the catalog.
- Don -- Doesn't seem to be disagreement here -- just looks
like we need to distill this down into a design principle
that we can include in 1.1.
- Eliot -- Sounds appropriate
- Don -- Any volunteers to write up the issues and the
analysis of what we discussed here?
- Eliot -- Will take that Action Item, and will send to Paul
to review and also post to the list. *ACTION*
Date Name Type
---- ---- ----
2005-09-06 TC Meeting Minutes 06 September 2005.txtReference Document
PLEASE NOTE: If the above links do not work for you, your email application
may be breaking the link into two pieces. You may be able to copy and paste
the entire link address into the address field of your web browser.