|Subject:||Groups - F2F meeting modified|
|Date:||Aug 28, 2007 12:48:11 pm|
Agenda update, to accommodate: - late coming Thu of K-TAG (mid-morning hopefully) - presentation of Victor/Paul - dial-in window.
A practice running across all sessions: Two lists will be generated/updated: (1) an issue list, (2) action item list. Think of any issue you want to post in advance and tell on the list.
-- Mr Jacques Durand
F2F meeting has been modified by Mr Jacques Durand
Date: Thursday, 30 August 2007 Time: All Day
Event Description: Thursday 30, 11amPT - 3pmPT: (Sun) (866)839-8145 (US) (865)524-6352 (international) access code: 3460492.
Friday 31: 11amPT - 3pmPT: (Sun or Fujitsu, TBD)
Agenda: Day 1: =====
1. Kick-off (15mn): - Review of the agenda and proposed updates. - F2F logistics.
2. Fist pass on Terminology and differentiation: (1h) - comparing and relating TA to other notions: spec requirement, test metadata, conf clause. - How to treat this in the TAGuide?
3. Administation (assuming K-TAG is there in time)(30mn) - review of current alternate meeting schedules. Voting status. - review wiki cooperation - K-TAG collaboration.
4. "homework" presentations: (1h15) - Victor R. /Paul R. (simple TA framework) - Patrick C. (Intro / rationale) What are issues raised, which place in the TAGuide doc?
5. "homework" presentations (continuation): (2h) - Stephen (TA-UML) - Kevin (ADL assessment) - Serm / Jacques (anatomy of a TA, examples) - K-TAG (a list of comments/challenges)
6. A first pass thru pending Issues list to be discussed next day (see item #10):1h
Day 2: =====
7. Examples fest: (1:30h) - going thru a list of spec requirements samples, derive TAs. Draft TAGuide material? - going thru a list of TA samples, analyze them. Draft TAGuide material?
8. Administration: (45mn) - cooperation strategy with: (a) other groups in other SDO? (b) with other TCs , for "beta-testing" our TAGuide draft? - other
9. Terminology update (follow-up to #2): 30mn
10. Get to a consensus on specific issues: (1h) - i1: case of spec material not qualified for TA. - i3: case of external spec references, implicit pre-requisites. - i5: the test environment: how much - i4: anatomy of a TA - categories of TAs vs a general structure with options.
11. A new pass on TAGuide, drafting content and structure: (2h) Goal: put together content draft and place holders for editors to fill-in, so that end of September we have a first complete draft. - draft overall structure of document, section titles / sizes. - editing choices: size, role/place of examples, terminology. - editors assignments.
View event details: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tag/event.php?event_id=15946
PLEASE NOTE: If the above link does not work for you, your email application may be breaking the link into two pieces. You may be able to copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your web browser.
BEGIN:VCALENDAR METHOD:PUBLISH VERSION:2.0 PRODID:-//Kavi Corporation//NONSGML Kavi Groups//EN X-WR-CALNAME:My Calendar BEGIN:VEVENT CATEGORIES:MEETING STATUS:TENTATIVE DTSTAMP:20070828T000000Z DTSTART;VALUE=DATE:20070830 DTEND;VALUE=DATE:20070831 SEQUENCE:2 SUMMARY:F2F meeting DESCRIPTION:Thursday 30\, 11amPT - 3pmPT: (Sun)\n(866)839-8145 (US) \n(865)524-6352 (international) \naccess code: 3460492. \n\nFriday 31: 11amPT - 3pmPT: (Sun or Fujitsu\, TBD)\n\nGroup: OASIS Test Assertions Guidelines (TAG) TC\nCreator: Mr Jacques Durand URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tag/event.php?event_id=15946 UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tag/event.php?event_id=15946 END:VEVENT END:VCALENDAR