We'll have our regular issues coordination subgroup call. Callin info:
877-988-8393 int'l 203 566-8013 pc 484868.
I'd like to finalize the issues for discussion at the face to face. Here
is the notes on this from our last discussion - I haven't had the
opportunity to put any further thought into it.
The proposed categories and related issues for the f2f are:
1. Coordination between processes (possible moderator Satish Thatte).
Including Issues 2, 16, 30, 53-59, 10, 37, 78, 81, 25 and the multi-start
thread of email that was active on Oct. (I will go back to those involved
in that and see if an issue should be opened).
The scenarios being drafted by the implementation subgroup and a usecase
Monica and Sid are developing might provide insight on this topic. We
decided to put these on the f2f agenda before discussing this category.
2. Correlation (left over from Sept. f2f) (possible moderator Assaf Arkin,
Bernd Eckenfels or Edwin Khodabakchian) including 8, 26, 28, 29, 31, 33,
37 and 44.
3. Error handling and compensation (leftover from Sept f2f) including 1,
4. WSDL, XML and related issues (l.o. from Sept.): 11, 15
5. Event handler issues (l.o. from Sept): 43
If you have any ideas for further categories or whether additional issues
for these (especially those above 62 that were opened since Sept) please
IBM Dynamic e-business Technologies
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123