atom feed9 messages in org.apache.incubator.callback-devRe: Step down as mentor
FromSent OnAttachments
Christian GrobmeierNov 28, 2011 1:37 am
Ross GardlerNov 28, 2011 2:27 am
Christian GrobmeierNov 28, 2011 2:30 am
Jukka ZittingNov 28, 2011 6:33 am
Brian LeRouxNov 28, 2011 7:32 am
Ross GardlerNov 28, 2011 7:34 am
Brian LeRouxNov 28, 2011 7:45 am
Michael BrooksNov 28, 2011 8:37 am
Jesse MacFadyenNov 28, 2011 9:08 am
Subject:Re: Step down as mentor
From:Christian Grobmeier (grob@gmail.com)
Date:Nov 28, 2011 2:30:09 am
List:org.apache.incubator.callback-dev

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 11:28 AM, Ross Gardler <rgar@opendirective.com> wrote:

Thanks for not just going AWOL - very much appreciated.

Of course!

Can you please remove yourself from the status.txt file as you last act of mentorship.

I will do soonish - but you mean the incubator status page and the podlings.xml, right?

Enjoy your well earned rest from non-technical things at the ASF.

Will do, thanks!

Christian