atom feed7 messages in com.digium.lists.asterisk-gui[asterisk-gui] Time Intervals not wor...
FromSent OnAttachments
Alan WorstellNov 6, 2008 10:07 am
Pari NannapaneniNov 6, 2008 10:34 am
bkruseNov 14, 2008 4:14 pm
Rene PurcellNov 15, 2008 8:08 am
Matt SalesDec 1, 2008 8:13 am
Matt SalesDec 1, 2008 12:01 pm
bkruseDec 2, 2008 2:44 pm
Subject:[asterisk-gui] Time Intervals not working
From:Pari Nannapaneni (pa@digium.com)
Date:Nov 6, 2008 10:34:59 am
List:com.digium.lists.asterisk-gui

I have closed this issue yesterday (Fix for ABE-1700 - Fails to change timeframe
in incoming rules), it will be fixed in 2.0.4 (or use branches/2.0)

The work around for you would be to delete the incoming rule, and add a new one - instead of editing the existing rule.

-Pari

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Worstell" <awor@a-1networks.com> To: "asterisk-gui at lists.digium.com >> Asterisk GUI project discussion"
<asterisk-gui at lists.digium.com> Sent: Thursday, November 6, 2008 12:07:37 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central Subject: [asterisk-gui] Time Intervals not working

Hello, I'm running GUI version 2.0.3. I've set up a time interval, but when I try to apply it to one of the zap channels under Incoming Calling Rules, it's not adding it in. I select the time interval, click update, it takes me back to the main Incoming Calling Rules page with "none (no TimeIntervals matched)" on the channel I tried to add it to.

Thanks, Alan Worstell http://a-1networks.com/

_______________________________________________ --Bandwidth and Colocation Provided by http://www.api-digital.com--