atom feed1 message in com.googlegroups.pyglet-userspyglet and virtualenv
FromSent OnAttachments
George WrightAug 18, 2008 2:26 am
Subject:pyglet and virtualenv
From:George Wright (geor@bigpond.net.au)
Date:Aug 18, 2008 2:26:16 am
List:com.googlegroups.pyglet-users

I have been trying to set up a virtualenv to run pyglet in an isolated environment. I succeeded in setting up a virtualenv that uses my installed python 2.5.2 rather than the Apple installed 2.5.1. That works OK and I installed pyglet within that environment and can import pyglet at the python prompt. But I need to start pythonw to run pyglet windows and it won't import pyglet. The 'which pythonw' tells me it is not from within this environment. I have asked about this on the virtualenv group http://groups.google.com/group/python-virtualenv/browse_thread/thread/d1983be18e21351e?hl=en but still not solved the problem