atom feed21 messages in net.launchpad.lists.openstackRe: [Openstack] Poll: "H" release cyc...
FromSent OnAttachments
Thierry CarrezJan 24, 2013 7:13 am
Adam YoungJan 24, 2013 9:15 am
Monty TaylorJan 24, 2013 11:50 am
Thierry CarrezJan 24, 2013 11:51 am
Marton KissJan 24, 2013 11:53 am
Doug DavisJan 24, 2013 11:57 am
Matt JoyceJan 24, 2013 11:57 am
Peter PouliotJan 24, 2013 11:58 am
Sean DagueJan 24, 2013 12:06 pm
Matt JoyceJan 24, 2013 12:08 pm
Monty TaylorJan 24, 2013 12:14 pm
Doug HellmannJan 24, 2013 2:28 pm
Monty TaylorJan 24, 2013 2:29 pm
Thomas GoirandJan 24, 2013 5:54 pm
Monty TaylorJan 25, 2013 1:16 am
Razique MahrouaJan 25, 2013 3:51 am.gif
Syed ArmaniJan 25, 2013 7:05 am
Gabriel HurleyJan 28, 2013 12:22 pm
Mark T. VoelkerJan 28, 2013 1:17 pm
Gabriel HurleyJan 28, 2013 1:31 pm
Thierry CarrezJan 29, 2013 12:04 pm
Subject:Re: [Openstack] Poll: "H" release cycle naming
From:Adam Young (ayo@redhat.com)
Date:Jan 24, 2013 9:15:02 am
List:net.launchpad.lists.openstack

On 01/24/2013 10:13 AM, Thierry Carrez wrote:

It's that time of the year again...

As is the tradition, we'd like the help of the community to help select the code name of the next release cycle of OpenStack.

The Technical Committee narrowed the list of valid candidates to 4 names, and we'd like you to pick the one you prefer.

So what will it be ? Hood, Havana, Harbor or Hatfield ?

Please head to: https://launchpad.net/~openstack/+poll/h-release-naming

to let us know what you prefer ! Poll ends Tuesday, January 29, 20:00 UTC.

Note that you need to be a member of the ~openstack group in Launchpad to be able to vote, but all people on this list already are.

I think we have overlooked the most obvious answer:

Hillsboro: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillsboro,_Oregon

This is the Portland tech hub.

Most of the Portland people at the conference probably work in Hillsboro.

I'm not trying to ramrod it through as the solution, but it should at least be one of the options. Why was it ruled out?