atom feed7 messages in org.apache.jakarta.generalRe: Board report input needed
FromSent OnAttachments
Rahul AkolkarApr 7, 2010 1:55 pm
sebbApr 8, 2010 10:40 am
sebbApr 8, 2010 11:38 am
Rahul AkolkarApr 8, 2010 11:50 am
Rahul AkolkarApr 14, 2010 2:16 pm
sebbApr 14, 2010 2:23 pm
Rahul AkolkarApr 17, 2010 9:37 am
Subject:Re: Board report input needed
From:Rahul Akolkar (rahu@gmail.com)
Date:Apr 8, 2010 11:50:53 am
List:org.apache.jakarta.general

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 3:38 PM, sebb <seb@gmail.com> wrote:

On 07/04/2010, Rahul Akolkar <rahu@gmail.com> wrote:  > Please provide any input for our April report within a week (by April  >  14th). I've added the template for April to the wiki. In case you're  >  having trouble with the wiki, please just reply to this email with the  >  suggested content for the board report.  >  >  The template is supposed to render here (maybe it will in a while, I  >  just see a blank page ATM):

I reported it in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-2599

 This has now been fixed.

If this happens again, try using the Action "Delete Cache"

<snip/>

Thanks for opening the issue, the page is useable again :-) See my comment on the issue about "Delete Cache" (it didn't do anything for me).

-Rahul