I have reviewed the current schema wd-obix-0.5 and have the following
comments / suggestions / questions for today's call:
1. Is it too early too begin our "harmonization effort" ? Re: Section 11
of the attache OSCRE Operations manual.
2. What is the best way to begin showing examples of how the schema can be
used in the use cases?
I still need to review the use cases - I was not able to download or view
from the site.
Talk to you soon - thanks!
At 02:43 PM 11/30/2004 +0000, toby...@fac.unc.edu wrote:
oBIX Roadmap Telecon has been modified by Toby Considine Date: Tuesday,
30 November 2004 Time: 01:30pm - 02:30pm ET Event Description: (919)
962-2719 Agenda: To continue discussion from 16th - with better attendance
(we hope) at new time.
Full agenda to follow, what is known today:
- Discuss plans for how to show oBIX at BuilConn in March
- Dave Clute will report on schema issues from perspective of CISCO, OSCRE
- Send your agenda item here
Modified so less than 14 hours long (a bit much even for me) Minutes: View
PLEASE NOTE: If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces. You may be able to
copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your web
OSCRE Operations Manual 1Apr04.pdf
Cisco Systems - Advisory Services
Sr. Consultant for Cisco Connected Real Estate