atom feed1 message in org.openstack.lists.openstack-dev[openstack-dev] [Metrics] Fixes and u...
FromSent OnAttachments
Stefano MaffulliMay 10, 2013 2:38 pm
Subject:[openstack-dev] [Metrics] Fixes and upgrades to Search
From:Stefano Maffulli (stef@openstack.org)
Date:May 10, 2013 2:38:44 pm
List:org.openstack.lists.openstack-dev

Hello folks,

we've fixed and upgraded the Semantic Search pages on Activity Board Insights. You can now run Simple and Power Search across Gerrit reviews, git commits and Launchpad issues and all projects. To search for bugs use the concept 'Issue' or 'Commit' for commits on:

http://activity.openstack.org/data/plugins/zsearch/search.action

You can search for all issues assigned to a person, or all issues in a certain state reported by somebody. From the results you can actively navigate across the graph database underlying Insights, diving into the actions correlated to the result (like reviews, commits, people involved, etc)

We're also working to enable this search inside Eclipse with a plugin: if you are interested in a private alpha testing of this plugin contact me.

Cheers, stef

* fixed bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-community/+bug/1157357