atom feed22 messages in org.xwiki.usersRe: [xwiki-users] Office import error
FromSent OnAttachments
Simon GletFeb 8, 2010 1:30 pm
Asiri RathnayakeFeb 8, 2010 6:20 pm
Simon GletFeb 9, 2010 5:46 am
Asiri RathnayakeFeb 9, 2010 9:15 am
Simon GletFeb 9, 2010 10:08 am
Guillaume LerougeFeb 9, 2010 11:36 am
Asiri RathnayakeFeb 9, 2010 12:21 pm
Simon GletFeb 9, 2010 12:50 pm
Guillaume LerougeFeb 9, 2010 1:43 pm
Asiri RathnayakeFeb 9, 2010 8:13 pm
Florin CiubotaruFeb 10, 2010 12:42 am
Jeremie BOUSQUETFeb 10, 2010 1:56 am
Simon GletFeb 10, 2010 8:24 am
Simon GletFeb 10, 2010 8:30 am
Asiri RathnayakeFeb 10, 2010 8:34 am
Vincent MassolFeb 10, 2010 8:36 am
Simon GletFeb 10, 2010 8:40 am
Simon GletFeb 12, 2010 6:36 am
Guillaume LerougeFeb 12, 2010 6:56 am
Asiri RathnayakeFeb 12, 2010 8:07 am
Asiri RathnayakeFeb 12, 2010 8:10 am
Simon GletFeb 12, 2010 8:48 am
Subject:Re: [xwiki-users] Office import error
From:Florin Ciubotaru (flor@xwiki.com)
Date:Feb 10, 2010 12:42:44 am
List:org.xwiki.users

Hi Simon,

On 2/9/2010 8:08 PM, Simon Glet wrote:

Hi Asiri,

I am a little confused by the quality of XWiki 2.1.1. At this point I find that there are many features that don't work properly or at all :

- Office plugin (the office 2007 ribbon has a very buggy behavior)

You are probably using a french version of Windows. I know XOffice it's generally buggy on it, but I need more info in order to fix it. Re: Your french accents issue is now fixed. Please wait for the next update or release in order to have it working.

- Document import (There is no documentation about version compatibility between the different elements) - Usage with SQL Server 2005 is impossible. Works fine with PostgreSQL though.

I can't continue testing such a product. To bad, it looked very good.