atom feed4 messages in org.gnome.gtkmm-listRe: no g_assert_warning after upgradi...
FromSent OnAttachments
MarcoMar 23, 2005 1:48 pm
Leandro FanzoneMar 23, 2005 1:52 pm
MarcoMar 23, 2005 1:57 pm
MarcoMar 23, 2005 2:06 pm
Subject:Re: no g_assert_warning after upgrading to 2.6.1-1
From:Marco (msch@xs4all.nl)
Date:Mar 23, 2005 1:57:36 pm
List:org.gnome.gtkmm-list

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 22:49:15 +0100, Marco <msch@xs4all.nl> wrote:

After upgrading gtkmm to 2.6.1-1 on windows xp using Cedric Gustin's installer i get the following warning when running my program:

The procedure entry point g_assert_warning could not be located in the dynamic link library libglib-2.0.0.dll

Execution stops after that The dll is present and in the path.

I then tried to run the gtkmm demo and got the same warning. Uninstalling gtk+ and gtkmm and reinstalling did not help.

What could be wrong?

Never mind, i found an old libglib dll in \windows\system32\ removing that solved it.